Mass Effect ‘Don’t Fear The Reapers’ by Gamerprint
The Legend of Dragoon ~ Childhood Nostalgia
One of my favorite games to play on PSone back in 2000. Though only receiving a 7.0 from IGN I consider this my all time favorite JRPG.
Every week I will post a game from my childhood that I enjoyed. Entitled ‘Childhood Nostalgia’
Destiny ~ ‘Valley’ by Jesse van Dijk
(Source: constella, via endlesselements)
Splinter Cell Blacklist ~ Co-Op Dev Diary
The Splinter Cell Blacklist developers go behind the scenes with the game’s new co-op mode.
Dying Light from Techland coming to Xbox One, PS4, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Wishes Gamers ‘Good Night, Good Luck’ in Dying Light
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Dying Light, a first-person, action survival horror video game with a portentous day-night cycle set in a vast open world. Currently under development by Techland, the game will be available in 2014 for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 4, plus Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, and PC.
During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning’s first light.
“We are excited to partner with Techland on Dying Light, which is an original gaming experience for next-generation consoles,” said Kevin Kebodeaux, Senior Vice President, Sales and Operations, Americas, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The partnership with Techland allows us to combine their successful development capabilities with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s one-of-a-kind publishing expertise to deliver on this title.”
“The next-gen technology allows us to create a truly dynamic open world that features a game-changing day-night cycle,” said Pawe Marchewka, CEO of Techland. “Inventive free running mechanics also allow for nearly unrestricted exploration and weapon-crafting to further enhance the action survival experience.”
• Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
• Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
• Welcome to the Quarantine - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
• Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
• Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
• Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
• Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.
Visit the gallery here
Mirror’s Edge 2 Listed by Amazon Germany
Destiny ‘The Law of the Jungle’ Live Action/CG Trailer
As a Guardian of the City sets out on an epic, action-packed adventure to reclaim our Solar System, he recalls the moment when he was first taught the most important lesson of all — The Law of the Jungle.
Watch this live-action/CG trailer and get a sneak peek at Destiny, the bold, new action game from the creators of Halo® and the company that brought you Call of Duty®.
See the official worldwide Destiny gameplay reveal on June 10th, 2013 during Sony’s PlayStation E3 Press Conference.