Halo Theme by Lindsey Stirling and William Joseph
Halo Theme by Lindsey Stirling and William Joseph
Forza Motorsport 5 ~ Xbox One Box Art Looks Snazzy
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Release Date, Box Art, Collectors Edtion, Info & Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Set for 27th August 2013 Release on PS3 and PC
Square Enix today announced that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition are now available for pre-order. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is scheduled for release on 27th August, 2013, for both the PlayStation 3 and Windows PC systems. Monthly subscriptions for the game will start at £7.69/€10.99/$12.99
“It gives me great pleasure to announce the release date of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
It has been a long road from the game’s inception to the beta, but thanks to your fervent support and invaluable feedback, the world of Eorzea will soon complete its journey of rebirth.
We have endeavoured to make the game affordable so that adventurers will be able to experience the vibrant world of Eorzea. We have also prepared a collector’s edition version of the game, which includes a veritable assortment of premium items.
The new adventure begins on 27th August, 2013. I hope to see you all then!”
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer & Director Naoki Yoshida
As well as the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn game disc, fans who pre-order the standard or Collector’s Edition of the game will receive the following exclusive in-game content:
• Early Access: Access the game servers ahead of the official launch. Get your head start and make your mark in the realm of Eorzea!
• Cait Sith Doll Minion: On sabbatical from Shinra Inc. and looking for adventure, Cait Sith will join your party as a non-combat pet.
• Mog Cap: Show your love of Final Fantasy and strut around the world of Eorzea in this Moogle themed hat. Kupo!
• Collector’s box designed by Yoshitaka Amano, legendary Final Fantasy artist
• 80-page “Art of Eorzea” hardcover art book featuring never-before-seen concept art
• “The Waning of the Sixth Sun,” a special bonus video disc that takes a cinematic look at the events that led up to the realm being reborn
• “Sounds of Eorzea” album that features musical scores by renowned Final Fantasy series composers
• Five collectable character art cards
• A Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn-branded security token to secure user accounts
• In-game bonus items: Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding
Dying Light from Techland coming to Xbox One, PS4, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Wishes Gamers ‘Good Night, Good Luck’ in Dying Light
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Dying Light, a first-person, action survival horror video game with a portentous day-night cycle set in a vast open world. Currently under development by Techland, the game will be available in 2014 for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 4, plus Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, and PC.
During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning’s first light.
“We are excited to partner with Techland on Dying Light, which is an original gaming experience for next-generation consoles,” said Kevin Kebodeaux, Senior Vice President, Sales and Operations, Americas, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The partnership with Techland allows us to combine their successful development capabilities with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s one-of-a-kind publishing expertise to deliver on this title.”
“The next-gen technology allows us to create a truly dynamic open world that features a game-changing day-night cycle,” said Pawe Marchewka, CEO of Techland. “Inventive free running mechanics also allow for nearly unrestricted exploration and weapon-crafting to further enhance the action survival experience.”
• Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
• Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
• Welcome to the Quarantine - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
• Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
• Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
• Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
• Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.
Need for Speed Rivals Announced for Current Gen, Xbox One and PlayStation 4
EA Announces Need for Speed Rivals Racing to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 This November
Electronic Arts today announced Need for Speed Rivals, a white-knuckle action/racing game created by an inspired new development team, using a powerful engine and delivering next-generation gameplay. Need for Speed Rivals is being developed by Ghost Games, EA’s newest studio, who bring new thinking and innovation to the Need for Speed franchise in partnership with the expert racing team at Criterion Games. Built on the Frostbite 3 game engine, Need for Speed Rivals captures the adrenaline and intensity of the street’s ultimate rivalry between cops and racers, in a stunning open road environment. Need for Speed Rivals is coming to current generation platforms on November 19, 2013 and will also be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year.
In Need for Speed Rivals, gamers play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. As a racer, the goal is to become infamous for taking risks behind the wheel and capturing your most intense escapes on video for the world to see.
The more cops players evade, the more Speedpoints they collect, enabling them to unlock new cars and items. Keep raising the stakes race after race, earning more and more Speedpoints along the way and becoming a more valuable target to the cops – but risk losing it all if busted. As a cop, players work together as part of a team in pursuit of racers, earning prominence and rising in the ranks of the Police Force with every bust. Achieving higher ranks unlocks new police only cars and more powerful pursuit tech.
Ghost Games also announced today the long-awaited return of Ferrari to the Need for Speed franchise. For the first time in seven years, gamers can get behind the wheel of some of the most luxurious, desirable automobiles on the planet, including the F12berlinetta.
At the heart of Need for Speed Rivals is AllDrive, an innovative new feature that allows gamers to seamlessly transition from playing alone, to playing with friends, destroying the line between single player and multiplayer. Players will have to keep one eye on their rearview mirror as friends will be able to enter and exit races on-the-fly, creating a world where no two events will ever be the same.
“The Need for Speed franchise has been an industry leader bringing social competition to the forefront in games,” said Marcus Nilsson, Executive Producer, Ghosts Games. “For the first time, players will have the freedom to seamlessly go from single player to co-op to multiplayer. In Need for Speed Rivals we are creating one game experience with one progression, where the freedom to play with friends is more fluid and accessible than ever before.”
• Next-Gen Racing – Redview County is brought to life with stunning, next-generation detail
• Need for Speed Network Powered by Autolog – Gamers can compare stats and challenge their friends anytime, anywhere and then easily share their accomplishments with both friends and rivals.
• Personalization – Drivers customize their ride with fresh paintjobs, custom license plates, liveries decals and rims, as well as performance upgrades.
• Pursuit and Evasion Tech – White-knuckle racing explodes with 11 upgradeable gadgets including turbo boosts, jammers and EMPs for racers, and shockwaves, roadblocks and helicopters for cops.
Saints Row IV Box Art & Hail to the Chief #1: Saints Force One Trailer
Mirror’s Edge 2 Listed by Amazon Germany
Destiny ‘The Law of the Jungle’ Live Action/CG Trailer
As a Guardian of the City sets out on an epic, action-packed adventure to reclaim our Solar System, he recalls the moment when he was first taught the most important lesson of all — The Law of the Jungle.
Watch this live-action/CG trailer and get a sneak peek at Destiny, the bold, new action game from the creators of Halo® and the company that brought you Call of Duty®.
See the official worldwide Destiny gameplay reveal on June 10th, 2013 during Sony’s PlayStation E3 Press Conference.
Dying Light Is A New Free-Running First-Person Zombie Game
Here’s the first big-budget big game surprise of the E3 season: Dying Light, a first-person free-running zombie survival game from Techland, the makers of Dead Island, slated for current and next-gen consoles (and PC) for 2014. Think: Mirror’s Edge with the undead.
Square Enix To Broadcast Live At E3 Expo
Square Enix today revealed it will offer dedicated video programming during the 2013 E3 Expo, taking place in Los Angeles on June 11 through 13.
The program, dubbed “Square Enix Presents” will offer a diverse and user-friendly range of programming aimed at sharing unique perspectives with Square Enix’s global audience.
“Square Enix will be showcasing a terrific lineup of games this E3 Expo,” said Akio Oofuji, marketing director, Square Enix Japan. “Square Enix Presents is a new way we can engage on a more meaningful and personal level with our community and fans and share with them the spectacle and excitement of E3.”
Viewers can expect coverage of all key titles in Square Enix’s 2013 lineup during E3 across the following channels: YouTube - Twitter -Facebook
A full program schedule will be released in coming weeks detailing both the games and personalities who will be featured.
Pokemon X/Y ~ New Screens
Grand Theft Auto V: Preorder Bonus, Special & Collectors Edition Revealed, Preorders Available Now