Super Smash Bros 3DS bundle announced for Europe - Comes with game installed
Super Smash Bros 3DS bundle announced for Europe - Comes with game installed
Gamescom 2014: Dragon Age Inquisition Gameplay Demo
Blue Red Love
by Gina Chacón
Resident Evil: REmake (Defensive Weapons) Sorry for the shit quality.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Character Artworks
Batman Arkham Knight - New Details
Batman™: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for New-Gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile. The highly anticipated addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city that he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite the super criminals of Gotham and destroy the Batman forever.
· “Be The Batman” – Live the complete Batman experience as the Dark Knight enters the concluding chapter of Rocksteady’s Arkham trilogy. Players will become The World’s Greatest Detective like never before with the introduction of the Batmobile and enhancements to signature features such as FreeFlow Combat, stealth, forensics and navigation.
· Introducing the Batmobile – The Batmobile is brought to life with a completely new and original design featuring a distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry. Designed to be fully drivable throughout the game world and capable of transformation from high speed pursuit mode to military grade battle mode, this legendary vehicle sits at the heart of the game’s design and allows players to tear through the streets at incredible speeds in pursuit of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains. This iconic vehicle also augments Batman’s abilities in every respect, from navigation and forensics to combat and puzzle solving creating a genuine and seamless sense of the union of man and machine.
· The Epic Conclusion to Rocksteady’s Arkham Trilogy – Batman: Arkham Knight brings all-out war to Gotham City. The hit-and-run skirmishes of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which escalated into the devastating conspiracy against the inmates in Batman: Arkham City, culminates in the ultimate showdown for the future of Gotham. At the mercy of Scarecrow, the fate of the city hangs in the balance as he is joined by the Arkham Knight, a completely new and original character in the Batman universe, as well as a huge roster of other infamous villains including Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Two-Face and the Riddler.
· Explore the entirety of Gotham City – For the first time, players have the opportunity to explore all of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world. More than five times that of Batman: Arkham City, Gotham City has been brought to life with the same level of intimate, hand-crafted attention to detail for which the Arkham games are known.
· Most Wanted Side Missions – Players can fully immerse themselves in the chaos that is erupting in the streets of Gotham. Encounters with high-profile criminal masterminds are guaranteed while also offering gamers the opportunity to focus on and takedown individual villains or pursue the core narrative path.
· New Combat and Gadget Features – Gamers have at their disposal more combat moves and high-tech gadgetry than ever before. The new ‘gadgets while gliding’ ability allows Batman to deploy gadgets such as batarangs, the grapnel gun or the line launcher mid-glide while Batman’s utility belt is once again upgraded to include all new gadgets that expand his range of forensic investigation, stealth incursion and combat skills.
Bloodborne New Gameplay On PS4! New Details: Weapons, Combat, Regain System & More
Gaming Nostalgia Featuring: Black (XB, PS2)
Requested by passiveillustration
Gaming Nostalgia was originally a series of posts that I would share showcasing retro/old school flyers, this time it’s featuring old video game screenshots/artworks. These posts will be made at random unlike the original series where they would be posted on Sundays.
by Jorge Vargas
Resident Evil 1 Remastered - New Screens
Happy 25th, Birthday Sega Genesis!
Twenty-five years ago this week, the Sega Genesis made its way to stores in North America. Helping to usher in the 16-bit era with classic characters such as Sonic and Sonic & Tails and Sonic & Tails featuring Knuckles. And more non-Sonic-related characters, of course!
The Division - New Details
We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We’ve created a house of cards. Remove just one
and everything falls apart.
On Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or
water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives
among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins.
Take Back New York Welcome to a new generation experience in a persistent and dynamic environment, where exploration and player- progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and to Take Back New York.
A Living and Breathing World Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas.
Urban Jungle New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners, who travel throughout the city wherever the contagion levels rise. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake.
The Agents of the Division Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defence, activated when all else fails to save what remains.
Gear Up As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen enemies and upgrade your gear. Customize your character and your back-pack, your lifeline in the event of a collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons. The choices you make will help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos.
Choose and upgrade your skills smartly and synergize with your team mates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Use the ECHO skill, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment, find hidden loot, and help you to uncover the truth behind the pandemic.
Social Seamless Multiplayer Seamlessly team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives. Raise the security and morale levels of the surviving citizens of New York to unlock and secure bases of operations. Fight through a city where danger can come from anywhere and anyone, at any moment.
Revolutionary Companion Gaming On your tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay. The app gives you a bird’s eye view of the battlefield, the ability to aid your allies in combat by attacking enemies or identifying targets and raining destruction down on your enemies.
Snowdrop Engine Powered by the fully new gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy’s The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open- world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you’ve never seen it before.
The Division will be available on Xbox One, PS4, PC in 2015
The Evil Within ‘Evil Takes Hold’ 1 Hour Gameplay Video
Hey man! How's everything going?? I just have a quick question: where do you get your content from? Like how are you able to get all this cool content? You're like one of the few who announce things that are coming out and stuff, but how do you know? Maybe it's a dumb question... I dunno. Anyways, keep up the great work!
I follow most of the major and small gaming sites on the interweb. Also I have access to official press kits that get used on most gaming sites.
Most of the articles I post are usually linked to where I found it.
Thanks for following. (: