Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStationVita Bundle Announced for North America
Include the greatness of PlayStation® gaming in your mobile lifestyle with the all-in-one Borderlands®2 Limited Edition PlayStation®Vita Bundle. With Dual Analog Sticks for precision control and critically acclaimed co-op you can shoot and loot through the world of Pandora with your friends. The PlayStation®Vita system brings the greatness of PlayStation® to your mobile lifestyle.
- All-in-one Borderlands®2 Limited Edition PlayStation®Vita Bundle includes the new PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Borderlands®2 Full Game Digital Voucher, and 8GB Memory Card.
- Six (6) Borderlands®2 DLC packs including, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector’s Edition Pack.
- Play with your friends with up to four (4) person cooperative multiplayer.
Borderlands 2 features:
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PS VITA SYSTEM
- Enjoy the full Borderlands®2 experience optimized for the PS Vita platform. Shoot your way through Pandora in four-player co-op and easily navigate the maps, inventory, and items using the touchscreen. Continue your adventures at home using the cross-save feature with the PS3™system.
All-New Characters and All-New Classes
- Step into the role of six all-new characters and classes, each wildly different from one another with unique skills and abilities. Dual wield rocket launchers with Salvador the Gunzerker. Turn invisible and stab your foes in the back with Zer0 the Assassin. Fire off otherworldly powers as Maya the Siren. Drop machine gun turrets as Axton the Commando. Sick your pet robot on a group of enemies as Gaige the Mechromancer. Bash skulls and set them on fire as Krieg the Psycho.
- Share your adventures with friends by dropping in and out of a campaign session on your PS Vita system without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
World Connected Story
- You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception — the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he’s stolen credit for the opening of the first Vault.)
New Badass Gun System
- An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns inBorderlands®2 is staggering, and you’ll see tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will all be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation’s forces!
- In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
Brand new environments on Pandora
- Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
Brand new enemies
- A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands®2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will be needed for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don’t get far in the world of Pandora.