Showing posts tagged Diablo
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector’s Edition Revealed
- A hybrid copy of the expansion on Mac and PC
- Soundtrack CD
- A behind-the-scenes Blu-ray and DVD two-disc set
- The Art of Reaper of Souls hardcover book
- Ghost Wolf minion
- Three additional character slots
- A World of Warcraft companion pet: the Treasure Goblin
- StarCraft 2 Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael themed decals
- Malthael themed mouse pad
- Malthael-themed weapons and an Ageless Helm
- Price: $79.99
Devil May Cry, Diablo III, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, & Ninja Gaiden ~ Cosplay
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Coming March 25, 2014
On March 25, the crusade against death itself begins when Diablo III: Reaper of Souls charges forth to challenge Windows and Mac gamers around the world. Brave heroes willing to answer the call to action can prepare for the Angel of Death’s forthcoming onslaught by prepurchasing the expansion digitally at diablo3.com/reaper starting today.
In Reaper of Souls, the five original heroes from Diablo III—Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard—are joined by a new champion: the Crusader. Clad head to toe in battle-scarred armor, the Crusader is an unstoppable force of righteous destruction who channels the power of divine wrath to visit retribution upon his demonic quarry.
Players will embark on a dark and perilous journey across a challenging new act, venturing through terrifying landscapes; visiting the legendary city of Westmarch; and slaying countless minions, each hell-bent on bringing their quest to a grisly end. The adventure culminates in a climactic confrontation with Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, an otherworldly entity of unfathomable power whose twisted designs spell ruin for the innocent people of Sanctuary.
“With Reaper of Souls, we’re taking Diablo III back to its darker, deadlier roots and also giving players a new way to experience the game,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “In addition to adding a new character class, a new act, and tons of fully randomized new content, we’re opening up the world so players are free to explore the game as they see fit, whether it’s following along with the story line or charting their own course across Sanctuary.”
Prior to the launch of Reaper of Souls, a free update to Diablo III on Windows and Mac will bring a host of new game features, including o blo III players a f Reaper of Souls, all Diablo III players the expansiona major revamp of the game’s loot system; an expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters; and expanded social tools in the form of Clans and Communities. When Reaper of Souls is released on March 25, it will introduce an array of game-changing features and highly replayable content for Diablo III players who purchase the expansion, including:
• Act V: A dark and terrifying chapter sending players on a final confrontation with death itself
• The Crusader: A new playable hero—a veritable war machine made human
• Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
• Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
• Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
• Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
• The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
All of this new content comes with the Reaper of Souls Standard Edition (available in physical and digital versions), which players can prepurchase at a suggested retail price of $39.99 / 39.99€. Players also have the option to upgrade their prepurchase to the Digital Deluxe Edition ($59.99 / 59.99€), which contains a wealth of in-game bonuses:
• Exclusive helm and weapon transmogrification recipes for players to distinguish their characters among the champions of Sanctuary
• A Spectral Hound minion players can summon to keep their adventurers company on their epic journey
• Three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes
• A World of Warcraft in-game companion pet, the Treasure Goblin, ready to compete in Pet Battles
• A set of StarCraft II Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals
The Reaper of Souls retail-exclusive Collector’s Edition comes fully-equipped with all of the bonus items from the Digital Deluxe Edition and also includes a gorgeous full-color hardcover art book, a behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, and a mouse pad bearing the impenetrable visage of Malthael, the Angel of Death. The Collector’s Edition is available at select retailers for a suggested retail price of $79.99 / 79.99€ . Players should check their local retailer for details and availability and be sure to lock in their preorder, as supplies are limited and expected to sell out quickly.
Diablo PSX Ad
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 includes Reaper of Souls
PlayStation 4 players can now experience the full adventure of Blizzard’s epic action RPG, Diablo III, and the upcoming expansion, Reaper of Souls… all from the comfort of their couch in Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition! Take on the role of one of six powerful character classes— Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, or the all-new Crusader—and embark on a dark journey through Acts I-V to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient and sinister forces. With the new DualShock 4 wireless controller and a custom-designed console interface, players will be outfitted with touch pad functionality and new social features as they engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and acquire items of incredible power.
• The complete adventures of Act I-V, which takes players from the besieged town of New Tristram to the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
• Six powerful character classes to choose from: Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, and the all-new Crusader
• Newly designed loot system and offline gameplay mode designed to take advantage of the fast-paced action of the console platform
• Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
• Direct character control and new DualShock 4 functionality such as color-coded player indicators for same-screen coop and touch pad shortcuts to keep players in the action
• Seamless cooperative play featuring four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op games
• PlayStation Network support, which will allow you to connect with friends, send game invitations, and access voice chat
• All the new and exciting features coming with Reaper of Souls:
- Customize your hero’s appearance and augment your items’ power with a new artisan, the Mystic
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary’s heroes
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all waypoints are unlocked—the world is your battlefield
- Engage in Nephalem Rifts, formerly known as Loot Runs, to test your mettle in 10-20 minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Confirmed for PS4, Playable at Blizzcon
We’re excited to announce that Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS4 will be making its public debut at BlizzCon 2013!
In our action-packed single-player and same-screen co-op demos, players will explore the haunted streets of Westmarch as one of our five original classes, or test their mettle as the unyielding Crusader.
Attendees of the convention will also be some of the first in the world to take on Death itself using DualShock 4, armed with all-new social features and touchpad technology designed to help keep heroes on focused on what they do best: killing monsters.
Head on over to BlizzCon.com for panel schedules, event maps, hotel and travel information, forums, and more, and be sure to stay tuned todiablo3.com for all the latest news on Reaper of Souls.
For those of you who are BlizzCon-bound, we salute you! If you can’t make the show in person, be sure to check out the Virtual Ticket which includes over 60 hour of HD footage so you can catch all the new details on Reaper of Souls at BlizzCon from the comfort of your home.
Diablo III ~ Reaper of Souls
Blizzard Shutting Down Diablo III Auction House, March 18, 2014
When we initially designed and implemented the auction houses, the driving goal was to provide a convenient and secure system for trades. But as we’ve mentioned on different occasions, it became increasingly clear that despite the benefits of the AH system and the fact that many players around the world use it, it ultimately undermines Diablo’s core game play: kill monsters to get cool loot. With that in mind, we want to let everyone know that we’ve decided to remove the gold and real-money auction house system from Diablo III.
We feel that this move along with the Loot 2.0 system being developed concurrently with Reaper of Souls™ will result in a much more rewarding game experience for our players.
We’re working out the details of how the auction house system will be shut down, but we wanted to share the news as soon as we made the decision in order to give everyone as much advance notice as possible. Please note that the shutdown will occur on March 18, 2014. We will keep everyone informed as we work through this process.
Super Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Darksiders, Borderlands, & Diablo
by uri del duca
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls ~ Concept Art
Diablo 3 Sculptures
by Chanapat Srinakkarin
Diablo III ~ Reaper of Souls [x]
No one can stop death!
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Expansion Revealed, Opening Cinematic & Gameplay Teaser
Reaper of Souls is the first expansion for Diablo III. Blizzard revealed a whole new act, a new hero called The Crusader and the act boss: Malthael.
What has been revealed so far, behind closed doors:
- The expansion is called Reaper of Souls.
- The new, playable, mid-range melee class is The Crusader.
- The level cap is increased to 70.
- The final boss will be Malthael, the angel of death.
- Endgame, itemization and the paragon system will be updated.