Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screens & Character Art
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screens & Character Art
Resident Evil 4 - The Last of Us Mod
Replaces Leon and Ashley with Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us. LegalSoul says the models are hand-made, using textures extracted from the original game. They even went so far as to add audio and weapons from Naughty Dog’s brooding dystopia.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - First Trailer
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 ~ Episodic Format, Story Details & First Screens
Anticipe The Fear in Resident Evil Revelations 2
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, last week confirmed Resident Evil Revelations 2 is in development for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC. Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be available across North America and Europe in Early 2015.
Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Each of the four episodes will feature hours of terrifying gameplay ending with dramatic cliff-hangers that will leave players fully engrossed and anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available to ensure fans can get each episode as it rolls out, and a retail disc version will arrive following the final episode. Both the disc version and the Complete Season will include additional game content, which will be detailed in the coming weeks and months. With the variety of options available, Resident Evil fans will have more choices available to them than ever before.
The game will first launch as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Four episodes will launch over the course of four weeks, each for $5.99. The complete season, which includes “additional game content,” can be purchased for $24.99.
The disc-based version, which will include even further additional game content (to be detailed at a later date), will cost $39.99.
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return to the horrors that haunted her in the past . Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save. Moira Burton, new recruit and daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
Fans will be able to share in the experience and participate in the weekly conversation around the drama when it releases early next year. Capcom will be releasing details on how fans can join in and start speculation on the horror event of the season soon. Keep your eyes on the Resident Evil Facebook page and the official website residentevil.com for all of the series chatter as it happens.
In addition to the episodic story mode, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will have additional play modes. More details will be revealed at a later date.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – New Details Revealed, First Screenshots, Claire Redfield, Moira Burton & More!
Earlier this morning my issue of the November Gamesmaster Magazine turned up in the post and with it were some exciting details for the recently announced Resident Evil: Revelations 2, set for release early 2015 for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Many of the details revealed include the return of Claire Redfield, the daughter of Barry Burton, plot and enemy details and much more. This information was revealed when Gamesmaster sat down with Resident Evil: Revelations 2 producer Michiteru Okabe.
I will list some of those exciting details below, but if you want to read the article in full, then you can pick up the November issue of Gamesmaster Magazine. I have also taken some images direct from the magazine.
• Claire Redfield will return as the playable lead and it is said that “In the time since we last saw her (Claire), she’s grown to be a seasoned veteran.”
• Claire will be joined throughout the campaign with Moira Burton, daughter of the legendary Barry Burton.
• The campaign will be playable in co-op or singleplayer.
• When playing as Claire, her style will be more combat focused. Whereas Moira will be supplying Claire with health herbs, provided the flashlight and general support.
• Claire will be the only player death that will result in a Game Over, one of Moira’s key roles will be to help keep Claire alive (though Claire can obviously heal herself).
• The story will take place on an abandoned island detention facility.
• The campaign will begin with Claire and Moira awakening after being abducted.
• The events will take place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6.
• Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated (much like the first Resident Evil: Revelations), bringing the series back to its roots with less over the top action, unlike Resident Evil 5 and 6.
• Fan feedback has played a part in the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Producer Okabe said that “The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations.”
• Okabe also said that “I want this to be both a game that doesn’t lose what made its predecessor great, while also bringing something new and exciting to the Resident Evil series.” He also added that “Achieving that lofty goal by bringing together past and future will make this an itchy-tasty prospect indeed.”
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will feature a new “Afflicted” enemy type, which “may look like zombies, but are in fact something quite different.”
• The Afflicted enemy will be both fast and able to deal heavy damage to the player. It is also said that they will force the player to decide whether to take them head-on, sneak up using stealth and applying a take-down or the player can run for the hills and “preserve ammo”.
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will run at 1080p and 60fps (for the PC and new gen versions at least).
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 stars Claire Redfield, Barry Burton’s daughter
Details on Resident Evil: Revelations 2 have been published in the November issue of GamesMaster Magazine, and according to the feature, the game stars Claire Redfield as the lead and Barry Burton’s daughter Moira.
The game’s setting is a detention facility on an abandoned island and the story takes place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. Gameplay focus is more on survival horror instead of action.
A new enemy type called the Afflicted will need to be contended with, and are “something quite different” than the typical zombies in the series.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Concept Art
Resident Evil HD [Remastered] First Trailer, Screens & Artworks
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Hits Japan Early Next Year
Resident Evil 1 Remastered - Screen Comparisons
Resident Evil: REmake (Defensive Weapons) Sorry for the shit quality.
Resident Evil 1 Remastered - New Screens