Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition 101 Trailer, screens
Final Fantasy XV - New Screens
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - New Screens
Battlefield Hardline - Hotwire Mode Screens
It’s going down on the streets of Battlefield Hardline. Check out these 10 thingsyou need to know about the new Hotwire multiplayer mode from Multiplayer Lead Designer, Thad Sasser, and see it all in action in this new Hotwire Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer. Can you handle the white knuckle action?
Battlefield Hardline will be available early 2015 on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Final Fantasy XIII series coming to PC starting October 9th, 2014, New Screens
SQUARE ENIX®, today announced the FINAL FANTASY® XIII trilogy of games will be heading to Windows PC, with the first in the series, FINAL FANTASY XIII, due for release on October 9th, 2014.
The game will be available to download via the Square Enix online store and the Steam™ PC digital service (amongst others), priced at $15.99. The game is available to pre-order now (http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120), with those pre-ordering the Steam version receiving 10% off. FINAL FANTASY XIIItrilogy will also offer a set of Steam Trading Cards for players to collect and exchange.
On its original console release in 2010, FINAL FANTASY XIII marked the dawning of a new era for the celebrated series, bringing the game to multiple hi-definition consoles simultaneously for the first time in its history. The original game and subsequent adventures in the FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy will soon be available for PC gamers to play for the very first time, with all games in the series due for release by next Spring.
FINAL FANTASY XIII expands on the rich traditions of the series, with Producer Yoshinori Kitase, Director Motomu Toriyama, Character Designer Tetsuya Nomura and Art Director Isamu Kamikokuryo combining their creativity to deliver a beautiful FINAL FANTASY universe. Additionally, Composer Masashi Hamauzu presents a sweeping soundtrack while Movie Director Takeshi Nozue and his team of artists adorn the game with seamless cinematic sequences.
The FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy began in March 2010 with the release of the original FINAL FANTASY XIII and continued with its sequel, FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, released in February 2012. The most recent release in the series, LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY XIII, launched on February 11, 2014 . The series has been widely successful, shipping over 11 million units worldwide.
Resident Evil 4 - The Last of Us Mod
Replaces Leon and Ashley with Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us. LegalSoul says the models are hand-made, using textures extracted from the original game. They even went so far as to add audio and weapons from Naughty Dog’s brooding dystopia.
Grand Theft Auto V Coming To PS4/XB1 November 18, PC Jan 27, 2015
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V® will arrive on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft on November 18, 2014, with the PC version to follow on January 27, 2015. Visit www.rockstargames.com/V to see the all-new trailer today from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
- New activities;
- New weapons;
- New vehicles;
- Additional wildlife;
- Denser traffic;
- New foliage system;
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections, with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.
All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities, including wildlife photography; and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.
Existing players on PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 will be able to transfer their current Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC. For more information about Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC, including a gallery of new screenshots, please visit www.rockstargames.com/V.
For more information about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit www.rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 ~ Episodic Format, Story Details & First Screens
Anticipe The Fear in Resident Evil Revelations 2
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, last week confirmed Resident Evil Revelations 2 is in development for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC. Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be available across North America and Europe in Early 2015.
Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Each of the four episodes will feature hours of terrifying gameplay ending with dramatic cliff-hangers that will leave players fully engrossed and anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available to ensure fans can get each episode as it rolls out, and a retail disc version will arrive following the final episode. Both the disc version and the Complete Season will include additional game content, which will be detailed in the coming weeks and months. With the variety of options available, Resident Evil fans will have more choices available to them than ever before.
The game will first launch as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Four episodes will launch over the course of four weeks, each for $5.99. The complete season, which includes “additional game content,” can be purchased for $24.99.
The disc-based version, which will include even further additional game content (to be detailed at a later date), will cost $39.99.
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return to the horrors that haunted her in the past . Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save. Moira Burton, new recruit and daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
Fans will be able to share in the experience and participate in the weekly conversation around the drama when it releases early next year. Capcom will be releasing details on how fans can join in and start speculation on the horror event of the season soon. Keep your eyes on the Resident Evil Facebook page and the official website residentevil.com for all of the series chatter as it happens.
In addition to the episodic story mode, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will have additional play modes. More details will be revealed at a later date.
Destiny - New Screens
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – New Details Revealed, First Screenshots, Claire Redfield, Moira Burton & More!
Earlier this morning my issue of the November Gamesmaster Magazine turned up in the post and with it were some exciting details for the recently announced Resident Evil: Revelations 2, set for release early 2015 for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Many of the details revealed include the return of Claire Redfield, the daughter of Barry Burton, plot and enemy details and much more. This information was revealed when Gamesmaster sat down with Resident Evil: Revelations 2 producer Michiteru Okabe.
I will list some of those exciting details below, but if you want to read the article in full, then you can pick up the November issue of Gamesmaster Magazine. I have also taken some images direct from the magazine.
• Claire Redfield will return as the playable lead and it is said that “In the time since we last saw her (Claire), she’s grown to be a seasoned veteran.”
• Claire will be joined throughout the campaign with Moira Burton, daughter of the legendary Barry Burton.
• The campaign will be playable in co-op or singleplayer.
• When playing as Claire, her style will be more combat focused. Whereas Moira will be supplying Claire with health herbs, provided the flashlight and general support.
• Claire will be the only player death that will result in a Game Over, one of Moira’s key roles will be to help keep Claire alive (though Claire can obviously heal herself).
• The story will take place on an abandoned island detention facility.
• The campaign will begin with Claire and Moira awakening after being abducted.
• The events will take place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6.
• Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated (much like the first Resident Evil: Revelations), bringing the series back to its roots with less over the top action, unlike Resident Evil 5 and 6.
• Fan feedback has played a part in the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Producer Okabe said that “The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations.”
• Okabe also said that “I want this to be both a game that doesn’t lose what made its predecessor great, while also bringing something new and exciting to the Resident Evil series.” He also added that “Achieving that lofty goal by bringing together past and future will make this an itchy-tasty prospect indeed.”
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will feature a new “Afflicted” enemy type, which “may look like zombies, but are in fact something quite different.”
• The Afflicted enemy will be both fast and able to deal heavy damage to the player. It is also said that they will force the player to decide whether to take them head-on, sneak up using stealth and applying a take-down or the player can run for the hills and “preserve ammo”.
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will run at 1080p and 60fps (for the PC and new gen versions at least).
Ubisoft Unveis Watch Dogs Bad Blood Downloadable Content
Today, Ubisoft announced that Watch_Dogs Bad Blood, a new downloadable piece of content for Watch_Dogs, the record-breaking open-world action game that has sold-in more than 8 million units, will release on September 23 for season pass holders and September 30 for all other players.
Watch_Dogs Bad Blood features an all new story campaign starring T-Bone, the brilliant and eccentric hacker players first met in Watch_Dogs, who is now playable for the first time. The campaign explores T-Bone’s story through 10 new missions set in new locations throughout Chicago. Shortly after the events of Watch_Dogs, Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney infiltrates Blume one last time to plant a false trail in their system. Before he can disappear from the grid, he receives a panicked phone call from Tobias Frewer, a former colleague from Blume’s ctOS prototype days, who’s in desperate need of help. Putting his own escape at risk, T-Bone decides to help, but quickly realises the details of his old friend’s story aren’t adding up.
Watch_Dogs Bad Blood also grants players access to “Street Sweep” contracts, a dynamic new system of side missions that offers players endless hours of challenges. All Street Sweep contracts are playable in co-op mode (friend or public sessions), a first for Watch_Dogs, allowing two players to work together to combat Chicago’s criminal groups. The popular online ‘Hacking’ and ‘Tailing’ modes as well as the ctOS Companion App are also fully playable as T-Bone in Watch_Dogs Bad Blood.
In addition, Watch_Dogs Bad Blood features exclusive weapons, perks and outfits, including the remote-controlled car “Eugene,” T-Bone’s latest creation that can be upgraded with both offensive and defensive perks.
Players looking for early access to the upcoming Watch_Dogs Bad Blood DLC, as well as the “Access Granted Pack” and “Conspiracy!” Digital Trip can still purchase the Season Pass. For more information on the Watch_Dogs Season Pass, please visit: watchdogs.com/badblood
• Play as T-Bone Grady - Play a new charismatic character, with a deep background, rooted in the Watch_Dogs story. T-Bone is a fan-favourite for his crazy style, his off-the-wall humor and his importance to Watch_Dogs’ plot. He comes with plenty of new unlockable outfits, weapons, perks and close-combat animations.
• A new Storyline in 10 Missions - We follow T-Bone in his final attempt to escape Blume’s radar for good. Discover 10 new campaign missions taking place in the Windy City following the events of Watch_Dogs. It’s a new thrilling plot and a chance to learn more about T-Bone’s haunted past.
• New and Dynamic System of Side Missions - Take part in the new “Street Sweep” contracts to unlock new perks, collect cash and increase your reputation in Chicago’s gang world. These exciting procedurally generated side missions offer infinite exciting challenges. The “Street Sweep” missions also integrate a social component: top the leaderboard by completing the Daily Contracts with the highest scores possible or take on this brand new challenge with another player.
• 2 Players Online Coop Mode - Enjoy “Street Sweep” side missions with friend or public matchmaking through online coop. All this side content is playable and the leaderboards also support this brand new mode for even more social challenges.
• Rich New Content - Discover many new locations, like T-Bone’s new hideout or Blume’s secret office “Blume Forge”. Fight with various new tools like T-Bone’s VR Car ‘Eugene’, deadly armed cameras and brand new hacks. Enjoy this fresh new take on the Watch_Dogs universe with all the additional content from Bad Blood.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity & Rogue - New Screens
Resident Evil HD [Remastered] First Trailer, Screens & Artworks