Grand Theft Auto V Coming To PS4/XB1 November 18, PC Jan 27, 2015
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V® will arrive on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft on November 18, 2014, with the PC version to follow on January 27, 2015. Visit www.rockstargames.com/V to see the all-new trailer today from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
- New activities;
- New weapons;
- New vehicles;
- Additional wildlife;
- Denser traffic;
- New foliage system;
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections, with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.
All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities, including wildlife photography; and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.
Existing players on PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 will be able to transfer their current Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC. For more information about Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC, including a gallery of new screenshots, please visit www.rockstargames.com/V.
For more information about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit www.rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent
The Crew Social Trailer
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - First Trailer
Assassin’s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Walkthrough
The Legend of Zelda: Links Stunning Visual Evolution
For over 25 years, the Legend of Zelda has told the story of a hero pit against enormous odds. Typically set in the world of Hyrule, our quiet protagonist named Link starts from humble beginnings to vanquish the forces of evil. It’s an epic adventure full of classic themes that have been re-told over a dozen times.
As technology progresses, so does the world of Zelda, adopting new styles and changing the look of our iconic hero.
UK YouTuber Alan Ismail aka ‘MoreConsole’ teamed up recently with Activision to recreate the moment The Traveler in Destiny arrived above Earth
Assassin’s Creed Rogue - Assassin Hunter Gameplay Trailer
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition PC Launch Trailer & Screens
Assassin’s Creed Unity | Cosplay in Paris
Discover one of the most talented and passionate cosplayers of the world, Rick Boer, as Assassin’s Creed® Unity’s hero Arno Victor Dorian roaming through the streets of modern day Paris.
Paris, 1793. Paris is plunged into chaos. In this dark era, one man will give commoners the courage to take up arms against the oppressors. Discover Arno as he fights for justice and raises people’s hope for freedom and unity.
For more Rick Boer, go to http://rbf-productions-nl.deviantart
Video made by: http://velvetart-videography.com
Destiny Live Action Trailer ‘Become Legend’
Activision and 72andSunny have come together to create a blockbuster live-action launch trailer to build upon the excitement and momentum leading up to the global launch of Destiny.
The spot, “Become Legend,” is directed by Joseph Kosinski (Oblivion, TRON: Legacy) and features a Fireteam of Guardians on an epic, action-packed road trip across our Solar System to face our enemies, take back what is ours and in the end, Become Legend. The spot is set against “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin.
Ubisoft Unveis Watch Dogs Bad Blood Downloadable Content
Today, Ubisoft announced that Watch_Dogs Bad Blood, a new downloadable piece of content for Watch_Dogs, the record-breaking open-world action game that has sold-in more than 8 million units, will release on September 23 for season pass holders and September 30 for all other players.
Watch_Dogs Bad Blood features an all new story campaign starring T-Bone, the brilliant and eccentric hacker players first met in Watch_Dogs, who is now playable for the first time. The campaign explores T-Bone’s story through 10 new missions set in new locations throughout Chicago. Shortly after the events of Watch_Dogs, Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney infiltrates Blume one last time to plant a false trail in their system. Before he can disappear from the grid, he receives a panicked phone call from Tobias Frewer, a former colleague from Blume’s ctOS prototype days, who’s in desperate need of help. Putting his own escape at risk, T-Bone decides to help, but quickly realises the details of his old friend’s story aren’t adding up.
Watch_Dogs Bad Blood also grants players access to “Street Sweep” contracts, a dynamic new system of side missions that offers players endless hours of challenges. All Street Sweep contracts are playable in co-op mode (friend or public sessions), a first for Watch_Dogs, allowing two players to work together to combat Chicago’s criminal groups. The popular online ‘Hacking’ and ‘Tailing’ modes as well as the ctOS Companion App are also fully playable as T-Bone in Watch_Dogs Bad Blood.
In addition, Watch_Dogs Bad Blood features exclusive weapons, perks and outfits, including the remote-controlled car “Eugene,” T-Bone’s latest creation that can be upgraded with both offensive and defensive perks.
Players looking for early access to the upcoming Watch_Dogs Bad Blood DLC, as well as the “Access Granted Pack” and “Conspiracy!” Digital Trip can still purchase the Season Pass. For more information on the Watch_Dogs Season Pass, please visit: watchdogs.com/badblood
• Play as T-Bone Grady - Play a new charismatic character, with a deep background, rooted in the Watch_Dogs story. T-Bone is a fan-favourite for his crazy style, his off-the-wall humor and his importance to Watch_Dogs’ plot. He comes with plenty of new unlockable outfits, weapons, perks and close-combat animations.
• A new Storyline in 10 Missions - We follow T-Bone in his final attempt to escape Blume’s radar for good. Discover 10 new campaign missions taking place in the Windy City following the events of Watch_Dogs. It’s a new thrilling plot and a chance to learn more about T-Bone’s haunted past.
• New and Dynamic System of Side Missions - Take part in the new “Street Sweep” contracts to unlock new perks, collect cash and increase your reputation in Chicago’s gang world. These exciting procedurally generated side missions offer infinite exciting challenges. The “Street Sweep” missions also integrate a social component: top the leaderboard by completing the Daily Contracts with the highest scores possible or take on this brand new challenge with another player.
• 2 Players Online Coop Mode - Enjoy “Street Sweep” side missions with friend or public matchmaking through online coop. All this side content is playable and the leaderboards also support this brand new mode for even more social challenges.
• Rich New Content - Discover many new locations, like T-Bone’s new hideout or Blume’s secret office “Blume Forge”. Fight with various new tools like T-Bone’s VR Car ‘Eugene’, deadly armed cameras and brand new hacks. Enjoy this fresh new take on the Watch_Dogs universe with all the additional content from Bad Blood.
Persona 5 coming to PS4, New Trailer
Resident Evil HD [Remastered] First Trailer, Screens & Artworks
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Hits Japan Early Next Year
Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth - Official Gameplay Video – ‘Master Control’