inFAMOUS Second Son Live Action TV Spot
inFAMOUS Second Son Live Action TV Spot
Lego The Hobbit ~ Buddy Up Trailer
Thorin’s 13 team up for a hilarious and exciting adventure toward the Dwarven Kingdom of Erebor. Grab a buddy and prepare to trek across Middle-earth this Spring as LEGO The Hobbit comes to the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation®4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, the Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Windows PC. As seen in this humorous trailer, LEGO The Hobbit takes teamwork to a whole new level, allowing players to “buddy-up” as Thorin Oakenshield and Company of Dwarves perform new abilities and special attack moves.
Shaq Fu A Legend Reborn Trailer, Screens
Watch_Dogs Will Be Released Worldwide on May 27
Ubisoft Reveals Watch Dogs Release Date
Today, Ubisoft revealed that its highly anticipated open world action-adventure game, Watch Dogs, will be released worldwide on May 27, 2014.
In Watch Dogs, players assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante hero who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) to control almost every element of the city.
“We are pleased to be able to reveal to gamers all over the world the new release date for Watch Dogs™,” said Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Ubisoft. “We are extremely confident that the additional time we afforded the dev team to refine and polish the game will be more than worth the wait.”
Players who purchase Watch Dogs on either PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 will have exclusive access to 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation Network.
“We’re really excited for the launch of Watch Dogs on both PS3 and PS4 and are confident that it will prove to be one of the standout games of 2014,” said Michael Pattison, Vice President, Third Party Relations, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “It’s a unique and visionary game and we believe that the exclusive content available via PSN will not only excite gamers, but showcase how PlayStation is a preferred destination for Watch Dogs.”
Watch Dogs will be available on Sony PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Microsoft Xbox One the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Microsoft Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and Windows PC. The Wii U version will release at a later date.
Dragon Age: Inquisition ‘Discover the Dragon Age’ Trailer
Discover the Dragon Age
When we started Dragon Age: Inquisition, one of our earliest goals was to bring the world to life and let you decide who you want to be in this vast and complex world. We accomplished this by using the Frostbite engine, which supports massive areas, destruction, and the most advanced next-gen technology we’ve ever seen.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is BioWare’s first next-gen game. It’s also our most ambitious game to date! Nowhere is this more visible than in the incredible size and diversity of locations, life, and hidden places you’ll discover on your journey.
Our new “Discover the Dragon Age” video highlights only some of the locations you can choose to visit during your adventure. Each area in the video has its own realistic ecosystem with predators, prey, factions, and opportunities to expand your Inquisition.
The world’s population is based on an emergent system that adjusts what you’ll encounter based on how your actions tip the balance in the area. You’ll see towns attacked by bandits, deer fleeing from wolves, giant’s feeding on bears, and countless other scenarios.
The artists, designers, programmers, animators, audio and VFX specialists and many others are the most talented I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. They are the people bringing the world of Dragon Age to life for you to discover. They’ve built incredible graphics systems like weather that creates naturally-formed puddles, spider webs that blow in the wind, and huge amounts of various materials that look more realistic than anything we’ve ever created in a BioWare game!
We are very proud of the work being done to create Dragon Age: Inquisition and we hope you’ll enjoy the new video.
SOMA ‘Theta’ Trailer - Why are they killing themselves?
From Frictional Games, creators of Penumbra and Amnesia, SOMA is a journey into the dark recesses hidden between sanity and the incomprehensible.
Theta is the newest environmental highlight, featuring early in-game footage and scenes.
Child of Light Co-op Trailer
Xbox One March Update Rolling Out Now, Details
Prepare for Titanfall: Marc Whitten Provides Details on Xbox One March Update
As a gamer, I couldn’t be more excited for the upcoming launch of “Titanfall.” I’ve played the game and it’s awesome – I can’t wait to see you online! This launch is particularly special because our team has been working to make Xbox Live on Xbox One the best place to play.
We have received lots of feedback since the launch of Xbox One in November and listening closely to you. I’m excited to share that our second, and most significant, system update for Xbox One is starting to roll out today and includes improved matchmaking, party chat and friends features that will make gaming on Xbox One an experience like no other. To me that means playing games like “Titanfall” on the best multiplayer service on the planet, using a new headset or the one you already own, while live broadcasting your games on Twitch.
Here’s a breakdown of more of the features in the March update, addressing some of the biggest feedback you’ve shared:
• Get to your friends list faster. The friends list is now front and center on the homepage of the Friends app. Click the Social tile on Home, or say “Xbox, go to Friends” to see who’s online and what they’re up to. From there you can quickly send messages and get into a party.
• Party chat on by default. When you party up, chat audio is turned on by default.
• Chat with friends playing different games. Party chat is now separated from people playing your game, so you can chat with your friends who are online or you can chat with everyone playing the game.
• “Invite friends to game” option available in your multiplayer titles. Similar to Xbox 360 titles, when you’re inside a game’s menu you have a simpler and quicker way to set up your multiplayer battles. Selecting “Invite friends” lets you invite friends to your game and party.
• See a list of “Recent Players.” This is a simple list that shows you Xbox Live members you’ve recently played with, making it easier to stay in touch with people, add new friends after your multiplayer sessions, or report a player for bad behavior.
• Twitch live streaming support. The best broadcasting and spectating experience on any game console is on its way to Xbox One with the new Twitch app launching on March 11, just say “Xbox broadcast” to start sharing. Xbox One is the only next-gen console that allows you to archive your Twitch broadcasts and view live Twitch streams regardless of their original source.
• Dolby Digital sound. Optical out now supports 5.1 Dolby Digital, enabling devices such as sound bars and headsets with only optical in to be able to receive 5.1 Dolby Digital from Xbox One over optical. We’re also adding support for Dolby Digital surround sound over HDMI. Now you’ll be able to have the best sound quality no matter what speaker setup you are using.
• We will now support 50Hz output to Xbox One. You can set the live TV app to display at 50Hz for full or fill modes, fixing the frame rate issues some users in Europe have been experiencing while watching live TV on Xbox One.
There are some other really great updates coming in March that may be less obvious, but still important to you. Here are some of my other favorites:
• Volume up/down adjustments. We’re making it easier to adjust the volume on your Xbox One. Now, you can tailor the number of volume increments when using “Xbox volume up” or “Xbox volume down” voice commands.
• New ways to stay connected with SmartGlass. We’re introducing new ways for you to stay connected with your friends through Xbox One SmartGlass. Receive notifications of Xbox Live messages, check out what your friends are doing, and see their latest highlight clips. You can even unsnap apps with the tap of a finger – all from your personal device.
• Support for new Xbox One accessories. Xbox One now supports the recently announced Xbox One Stereo Headset and Adapter and Adapter, the Xbox One Media Remote with a dedicated OneGuide button, as well as third party headsets.
• Browser improvements. When you’re searching for content, there’s now a direct link to IE to see related results on the web. New gesture and controller features let you directly zoom and pan Bing and Google maps. And search is even faster in IE – just highlight a phrase on a web page and press the menu button to search Bing and learn more.
• IR blasting of power and volume to TVs/AVRs is now available in all regions.
• Easy sound bar setup. Your audio sound bar set up just got a lot easier. You no longer need to type in the model number for most sound bars or AVRs when setting up TV on Xbox One.
• General improvements. Last, but not least, a few miscellaneous updates like the ability to view Game Clips while in Snap mode and a new passkey feature to protect user settings.
This is such an exciting time to be on Xbox One. This update starts rolling out today and marks a big milestone on our journey to bring you the best games and entertainment experiences on Xbox One. Now we’re counting down the days along with you until Titanfall and Twitch launch next week on March 11.
We value all of the feedback we’re getting from you. Keep it coming! We are listening. We know external hard drive storage is another big one on your list. It’s on our list too. We’re working on that for a future update and will keep you posted. We’re also working on friends notification improvements and experimenting with how to make that better. Just as we do with Xbox 360, we’ll be continuing regular updates to Xbox One – some will be big, like this March update, and some will be smaller. Big or small, we’re committed to delivering continuous innovation through system updates like this one. Thanks for your feedback.
Batman: Arkham Knight Announcement Trailer
conclusion to the series of award-winning, best-selling titles Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics’ core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.
In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.
“Batman: Arkham Knight is the pinnacle game of our hugely successful franchise, and we are giving players the most expansive, impressive title in the series,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The Rocksteady Studios team is continuing to focus on the excellent gameplay for which they are known while delivering a thrilling new experience for gamers and Batman fans.”
“The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman,” said Sefton Hill, Game Director at Rocksteady Studios. “We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
For more information on Batman: Arkham Knight, please visit batmanarkhamknight.com, facebook.com/BatmanArkham or twitter.com/BatmanArkham
Titanfall: Official Gameplay Launch Trailer
South Park: The Stick of Truth Launch Trailer
Today, Ubisoft, South Park Digital Studios and Obsidian Entertainment announced that South Park: The Stick of Truth is now available on the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
Written and voiced by South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker, South Park: The Stick of Truth is the definitive South Park experience. Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat Underpants Gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil in the epic quest to become… cool. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status at South Park Elementary. Fail and you will forever be known as… a douchebag.
Titanfall: Life is Better With a Titan Live Action Trailer
Ultra Street Fighter IV Edition Select, Let’s You Select Characters From Past Versions
In all the years that I’ve been playing through the SFIV series, I can’t count how many times discussions on “who the strongest character has been thus far” have come up among players both old and new. Seeing of how there was no actual way to measure whether Vanilla SFIV Sagat was stronger than AE Yun, players would engage in long theoretical discussions with no way to figure out who was right. Well, time to change that in Ultra SFIV!
That’s right! With Edition Select, players can now pick between the Vanilla SFIV, Super SFIV, Super SFIV AE, Super SFIV AE ver. 2012 and Ultra SFIV versions of their favorite character and create matches could only take place in our dreams. Just thinking about Daigo using SFIV Ryu vs. Justin Wong using SSFIV Rufus is getting me pretty hype.
Besides seeing matches that were never before possible, I’m also extremely excited to see what players with present day knowledge will be able to find out with the older versions of the characters. I can only imagine how many times players have thought, “if I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now, I would do so much damage.” Until a time machine is invented, this will have to suffice.
So rejoice fellow warriors, it’s finally time to put the question of “who’s the strongest character” to rest.
Thief: PS4 vs. Xbox One Comparison Video
Critical Path ~ Video Game Controllers Documentary
A documentary series that delves into the various facets of gaming, focuses on game controllers and the impact they have on a player’s experience.