Below ‘Horizon’ Trailer, Coming to Xbox One & Steam
Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth Coming This Fall
Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth is a new science-fiction-themed entry into the award-winning Civilization series. Set in the future, global events have destabilized the world leading to a collapse of modern society, a new world order and an uncertain future for humanity. As the human race struggles to recover, the re-developed nations focus their resources on deep space travel to chart a new beginning for mankind.
As part of an expedition sent to find a home beyond Earth, you will write the next chapter for humanity as you lead your people into a new frontier and create a new civilization in space. Explore and colonize an alien planet, research new technologies, amass mighty armies, build incredible Wonders and shape the face of your new world. As you embark on your journey you must make critical decisions. From your choice of sponsor and the make-up of your colony, to the ultimate path you choose for your civilization, every decision opens up new possibilities.
• Seed the Adventure: Establish your cultural identity by choosing one of eight different expedition sponsors, each with its own leader and unique gameplay benefits. Assemble your spacecraft, cargo & colonists through a series of choices that directly seed the starting conditions when arriving at the new planet.
• Colonize an Alien World: Explore the dangers and benefits of a new planet filled with dangerous terrain, mystical resources, and hostile life forms unlike those of Earth. Build outposts, unearth ancient alien relics, tame new forms of life, develop flourishing cities and establish trade routes to create prosperity for your people.
• Technology Web: To reflect progress forward into an uncertain future, technology advancement occurs through a series of nonlinear choices that affect the development of mankind. The technology web is organized around three broad themes, each with a distinct victory condition.
• Quest System: Quests are injected with fiction about the planet, and help to guide you through a series of side-missions that will aid in resource collection, unit upgrades, and advancement through the game.
• Orbital Layer: Build and deploy advanced military, economic and scientific units that provide strategic offensive, defensive and support capabilities from orbit.
• Unit Customization: Unlock different upgrades through the tech web and customize your units to reflect your play style.
• Multiplayer: Up to 8 players can compete for dominance of a new alien world.
• Mod support: Robust mod support allows you to customize and extend your game experience.
Bound by Flame PS4 Combat Trailer, Details
Find out everything there is to know about the combat system in Bound by Flame! The most ambitious RPG to date from developers Spiders studios is set for release on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on May 9, 2014, and we can now unveil a video dedicated to the Bound by Flame combat system!
The spectacular and highly tactical battles in Bound by Flame present a real challenge to players. so rashly plunging headlong into the melee is the shortest way to the load saved game menu!
The video comprises numerous gameplay sequences and a detailed commentary describes the combat system and game mechanics that work in synergy: from the various options available to the player in the skill trees (Warrior, Ranger and Pyromancer) to choosing your companions, the variety in the impressive bestiary, the crafting system that enables you to customize your equipment and the player’s human/demon duality, which will have a strong influence on your combat strategy.
Bound by Flame will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on May 9, 2014.
Child of Light PS4/Xbox One Gameplay Trailer
Watch_Dogs: GeForce GTX PC Technology Trailer
Ubisoft and NVIDIA have been working closely in order to create the most vivid and breath taking Chicago possible for the PC version of Watch_Dogs. Paul Vlasie, the PC Lead Engineer on Watch_Dogs, describes the NVIDIA technology integrated into the PC version of the game.
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Teaser Trailer, 1080p
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel confirmed - gameplay video and screenshots
Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software and Tony Lawrence, general manager of 2K Australia introduce you to the next standalone AAA Borderlands game — Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Coming Fall 2014 to Xbox 360, PS3, and PC
inFAMOUS Second Son - inSIDE SUCKER PUNCH: 2D Cinematics
inFAMOUS Second Son features some truly unique, graffiti-based cutscenes. Here’s a look at how we made one for the neon conduit, Fetch. Available Now, inFAMOUS Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive DUP. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Charizard/Greninja Trailer
Wolfenstein: The New Order ‘Nowhere to Run’ Gameplay Trailer
The Crew to Launch in Fall 2014, Releases Worldwide Premiere Gameplay Trailer