inFAMOUS Second Son - inSIDE SUCKER PUNCH: 2D Cinematics
inFAMOUS Second Son features some truly unique, graffiti-based cutscenes. Here’s a look at how we made one for the neon conduit, Fetch. Available Now, inFAMOUS Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive DUP. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Charizard/Greninja Trailer
Wolfenstein: The New Order ‘Nowhere to Run’ Gameplay Trailer
The Crew to Launch in Fall 2014, Releases Worldwide Premiere Gameplay Trailer
EUROPE IN 8 BITS is a documentary directed by Javier Polo that explores the world of chip music, a new musical trend that is growing exponentially throughout Europe. The stars of this musical movement reveal to us how to reuse old videogames hardware like Nintendo’s GameBoy, NES, Atari ST, Amiga and the Commodore 64 to turn them into a tool capable of creating a new sound, a modern tempo and an innovative musical style. This is a new way of interpreting music performed by a great many artists who show their skills in turning these “limited” machines designed for leisure in the 80’s into surprising musical instruments and graphical tools. It will leave nobody indifferent.
A skyscraper-sized version of Tetris was played on the Circa Centre in Philadelphia during Philly Tech week on Saturday. Hundreds of fans and onlookers got the chance to experience the spectacular view.
The Elder Scrolls Online - The Siege Cinematic Trailer
Tamriel faces annihilation. Molag Bal has claimed the Imperial City while the alliances, locked in a bitter conflict with one another, struggle to seize the Ruby Throne from the clutches of Oblivion. In the latest in our cinematic series, travel to the ravaged battlefield of Cyrodiil and join the fight today in The Elder Scrolls Online!
The history of Wolfenstein! (The entire series)
The Sound of Alien: Isolation Dev Diary
In this exclusive insider video Creative Assembly shows that when you’re hiding in the dark, what you can hear might just be the key to your survival.
Mario Kart 8 - New Courses and Items Trailer, New Screens
New Items, Characters and Tracks Make for Head-Over-Heels Fun in Mario Kart 8
Nintendo today revealed new information about Mario Kart 8, the latest installment in the fan-favorite racing series launching exclusively for the Wii U console on May 30 in stores and in the Nintendo eShop. For the first time in HD, Mario Kart 8 introduces original track designs that highlight the game’s new anti-gravity feature, which allows players to race upside down or up vertical surfaces. Racers will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play*, four-player local multiplayer, hang gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes.
New features in Mario Kart 8 include
• Spin Boost: While racing upside down or on walls, players can bump into other racers or certain track obstacles to get a speed boost. The Spin Boost fundamentally redefines the way that players compete, and makes anti-gravity racing even more exhilarating.
• Returning Characters: In Mario Kart 8, players can race with returning characters Metal Mario, Lakitu and Shy Guy. These newly revealed returning characters join a host of previously announced favorites, including all seven of Bowser’s Koopalings, who are playable for the first time in video game history.
• New Items: Two new items join the fray in Mario Kart 8. First, the Piranha Plant attaches to the front of the player’s kart and chomps at other characters, banana peels on the track or even shells thrown by other characters. Each time the Piranha Plant lunges forward to bite, the player receives a brief boost of speed. The second new item is the Boomerang Flower. After acquiring it, racers can throw a Boomerang at opponents to stun them, and its arc allows players to strike multiple opponents with a single toss. The Boomerang can be thrown three times – forward or backward.
• New Courses: Remixed classic courses make a return in Mario Kart 8, with favorites such as Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart Wii, Toad’s Turnpike from Mario Kart 64 and Donut Plains from Super Mario Kart, among others. The graphics and layout of these courses have been redesigned and re-imagined. For example, Toad’s Turnpike now allows players to drive up certain walls in anti-gravity mode. Mario Kart 8 will include 16 new courses and 16 remixed classic courses.
• Live Recorded Music: For the first time in the Mario Kart series, select courses in Mario Kart 8 feature music recorded by live performers.
• Control Scheme: Mario Kart 8 will support a variety of control schemes, including the Wii U GamePad, the Wii U Pro Controller, the Wii Wheel and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. The game can also be played in off-TV mode using just the Wii U GamePad.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Releases October 7, Story Trailer
In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the player plays as a ranger with Wraith-like abilities by the name of Talion. The game is an open world video game and players will have the freedom to pursue side quests and roam around the world.